Mercury has gone back direct, but some say we’ll remain in the shadow of Mercury retrograde for 1-2 more weeks. It is a time of wrapping loose ends before moving forward again. Your mileage may vary. (I personally have a retrograde Mercury in my natal chart, and it’s been a roller-coaster ride. Nor do I feel it letting up yet.)
- If I’m waking up, why don’t I feel… better? No transformation process happens without struggle. And:
As you awaken to consciousness, the energetic experiences may seem less dramatic or colorful, but the downloading of information is more profound and plentiful.
- Kay Nielsen’s Stunning 1914 Scandinavian Fairy Tale Illustrations (For more, here’s the book at the Gutenberg Project.)
- The True History of the Origins of Police–Protecting and Serving the Masters of Society (Posted by a liberal publisher, to boot. I am aware that a lot of the left/right-wing dichotomy is artificially created–though some differences are real–but this is a piece that should easily straddle the divide.)
- How Integrating Arts into Other Subjects Makes Learning Come Alive Kinda “duh”.
- The Spiritual Dimension of Dreams I’m still working through this multi-part resource.
Posting this tea-time ran into a snag, and while my computer was sorting itself out, I had an understanding:
I’ve been feeling a tremendous amount of incoming energy and information during these recent weeks. A lot of it came in dreams and the form of knowings, and then outward signs that confirmed the dreams and the knowings. Anything I do absorb consciously though, I also know is a fraction of all the stuff coming through. Walking in sunlight, going to new places, meeting new people, and hearing new stories–these are just the outward physical manifestations of the energy exchanges that happen. We affect our environments just as we are affected.
Being aware of this can be a double-edged sword. For me, it was akin to overwhelm, a sense of a growing pile in my “in-box” of stuff waiting to be “processed” intellectually, and I couldn’t sit comfortably with all the activity. What hit me today was that I didn’t have to do anything with it. I don’t have to consciously know it all. I don’t have to know all of what I know until the information is needed, and if I get “extra information” anyway, cool; if not, also cool.
I just have to be comfortable. I just have to be. All of what is happening is already part of me. The calm center is me.