- Transcending the Parasitic Fear Agenda
- Realization of the absolute futility of conflict of any sort is dawning on humanity. I hope so. It is overdue. The reign of fear and the need for absolute control needs to go.
- Openhand ~ A Wave Of Transformational Change Is Building In The Field
- Eliza: On Transitions and Transcendence (You may want to understand what a “walk-in” is before reading this.)
- Wes Annac – Oversoul Teachings: Beautiful Works Of Spiritually Inspired Art – Part 1/2 and Part 2/2
- Super Moon, Super Month! (August 2014 outlook)
But this Moon comes as a balm to soothe heavy hearts or weary souls. It reminds us that we are not alone, no matter how isolated we may feel. That life itself courses through us, connecting us with everything throughout the cosmos and beyond. This New Moon invites us to experience this fact, no matter how successfully our minds may be telling us all is lost and we are forever forsaken. Coinciding with a conjunction between Mars and Saturn in Scorpio it may well be a time of pressure, power games and what may feel like defeat and hopelessness, but in fact it is a time in which we can choose to gather up our courage and do things in a different way. Neither give in to the negativity nor turn from and deny it. But instead look it in the eye, whatever it is, and know that if we exist in the same world as this, we have a responsibility for it and are called upon by the cosmos to carry that responsibility with integrity and honour. We cannot separate ourselves from the pain of this world and nor should we. We are moving into the Aquarian Age of community and sister/brotherhood, in which injustice for one is injustice for all.