Tea Time — Of Microwaves, Media and Manipulation
It’s been a tough week.
No matter what, keep breathing love.
- 8 Ways to Protect Yourself from Emotional Manipulation
One more suggestion: Stay away from people who take vindictive soap dramas seriously. It’s been my experience that if they enjoy watching emotional games in TV shows, they probably use them in real life.
- Why TV at the end of the day leaves workers feeling depressed
- 9 Questions That Atheists Might Find Insulting (And the Answers)
I don’t classify myself as atheist, but anyone with a non-mainstream spiritual practice can probably relate to this. The confusion over religion and morality is widespread, and here are the easy retorts.
- 12 Facts About Microwaves That Should Forever Terminate Their Use
- Telegenically Dead Palestinians and the Subversion of your Soul
From Zen Gardner, and not for the unawakened. As an outsider to the US who has seen the US propaganda machine at work (and been in debates with “educated” people over it…) I can only shake my head.
- Say It Ain’t So (And Mean It)
Seemingly all of a sudden everything’s gone haywire. The one-trick pony isn’t performing. What to do? Ramp up the craziness everywhere. Blow up planes, kill women and children, foment war by any means necessary, release lab-created plagues, overwhelm financial systems, murder mid-level bankers, unleash killer mosquitoes, destroy organic farms and produce, wage weather war, spew chemtrails, then steal all the money in bank accounts and pension plans via bail-ins.
Keep breathing love.